Rotating Banner Images

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stocking Up


I'm not really a wine drinker, but I can be impulsive. And really, could I pass this up?

Last week I spotted the Gato Negro wines on sale. They're already pretty inexpensive, and the sale price had them under three dollars. I figured what the heck, and picked up the Shiraz and Chardonnay.

The Shiraz was alright. I have no idea what fruity/woody/whatevery notes I should be tasting, but it was drinkable. I didn't try the Chardonnay, but I hear that the people who did drink it at the party Saturday enjoyed it.

I was back at the Class Six yesterday, and decided on buy a case of the Gato. The varieties I bought were Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Malbec, Cabernet Merlot, and Shiraz.

1 comment:

Albany Jane said...

YEEAAAHHHH Cheap Wine!

Post a Comment