Rotating Banner Images

Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Dinner


Back in the day, celebrating my birthday meant going out and getting hammered. I'm sure I've still got it in me, but responsibilities seem to get in the way of having fun nowadays. This year I was working on my birthday once again, but I chose to tone it down a bit and have a quiet birthday dinner.

I went out with M and my friend D to Bucca di Beppo over in Colonie. I try not to go to chain restaurants very often, but this is one of the places that M agree on, and hello... free cake on your birthday. Very nice.


Dinner was pretty light- some salad, some pasta, and I think there was calamari. The cake was red velvet, and omfg... so good. They sang to me and I blew out the candelabra thing. Cute.

1 comment:

Albany Jane said...

Happy Birthday!

You could do a belated birthday this weekend (or whenever you have off)! I'll grab the funnel. lol

Post a Comment