Rotating Banner Images

Monday, October 05, 2009

Goodbye, Avenue A

While my personal experiences with the restaurant are not the same as others in the Capital Region, I'm sad that they had to close up. Avenue A was definitely different compared to all the Chinese/Japanese/Asian mixture places that are still open.

Hopefully they will come back in a form that the area really needs. Like a straight up Korean restaurant? I like Japanese food and all, but really... enough.

Feed me some Korean food. Really, really good Korean food.

You do that, and you will have won me over.

3 comments:

phairhead said...

whoa! they closed? darn it. never got a chance to go there

Albany Jane said...

I hear ya - I could really do with a full on Korean restaurant in the area. Enough with the fusion!

Anonymous said...

I third the call for a full-fledged authentic to the core Korean restaurant.

This town is ready.

Heck, I'd be happy for an authentic Korean food truck. Or an authentic hole in the wall that only did take out. Sure the noodles would suffer, but it would be a start.

Post a Comment