Rotating Banner Images

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sunday Night Dinner



After the cookie swap, M and I were at a loss as to what to eat for dinner.

Red Robin? Eh, they only serve burgers

Red Front? I'm not in the mood for pizza right now

Chipotle? Again???

We drove around aimlessly for a bit and somehow ended up in Latham. I think it was at this point the hangry came over me and I growled "something something something Price Chopper!"

So here are the results. Mushrooms for dinner. It might seem like a head scratcher, but it was more than enough for the both of us.

3 comments:

phairhead said...

hee! better than something something something Dark Side.

Albany Jane said...

Yum! Mushrooms can be immensely moreish and satisfying. Looks like a good slathering of sauce (ooh, butter?) on top of them too!

Lilimonster said...

P- It could have been the dark side. I'm not too sure... I was really hungry.

AJ- I tossed them in olive oil and S&P before throwing into the pan. It's a go to dish when I'm hungry but too lazy. Works well with brussel sprouts too.

Post a Comment