Rotating Banner Images

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Faygo



Seeing that I was trying all these Michigan foods, the next logical step would be to have a Michigan drink. And what would that drink be? Why, Faygo of course!

What... you've never heard of Faygo?

What rock have you been hiding under?!?

I keed, I keed... The only reason I know about it is because of M. They have your usual flavors (cola, orange, grape, root beer), but it's the not so usual ones that got me interested. I bought the Rock & Rye in hopes that it would be good.

Fail.

It was way too sweet. It was liquid candy, the exact candy I couldn't say... but it definitely had that candy flavor. It was only until I got back home (hours and hours later) when I figured out what it tasted like. Skittles Rock & Rye is Skittles soda!

Bleh

I'll stick to the root beer.

1 comment:

phairhead said...

made popular by the band Insane Clown Posse

Post a Comment