Rotating Banner Images

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Of Shake Up

It's that time of year again, Capital Region inhabitants. The Times Union is holding its annual Best of the Capitol Region poll.

If you are tired to finding some national chain beating out yet another local establishment, perhaps you would like to participate in a fussy movement? On his site The Profussor has a list of places which he feels should be recognized- take a look and see if you agree. While I disagree with some of his non-food related choices (I'm sure RPI is great and all, but I'm a Great Dane), his food picks are spot on.

You can find the TU ballot here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning this effort. I too don't necessarily agree with all the items on the list. But this effort is all about making a collective compromise.

If I'm going to ask some people to vote for things that aren't their favorite, it is only fair that I do the same.

But so far there has been more support for this than I ever expected. We'll see if it is enough to move the needle.

Post a Comment