Rotating Banner Images

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hangover Remedy

2010-07-18 14.02.26

 

M had just a little too much fun recently. And you know what happens when you have too much fun… the following day it comes back to haunt you. After filling him in on some of the events from the night before, I dragged him out of the apartment to settle his stomach.

Burgers sounded like a good idea so to Red Robin we went. The last few times I’ve been able to finish my burgers. I think it’s because I stick to the simple stuff- Natural Burger or the Gourmet Cheeseburger. I don’t need something fancy.

M went against the grain and ordered the Burnin’ Love Burger. It has fried jalapeño rings, salsa, Chipotle mayo, Pepper-Jack cheese, and of course the lettuce and tomato. Served on a jalapeño cornmeal bun. And of course he subbed the veggie patty for the beef. He liked it, but it may have been just a little too hot for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment