Rotating Banner Images

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

En Lai Chinese Kitchen (Albany, NY)

IMG_20110127_181854


This take out joint will always hold a special place in my heart.

I started ordering from En Lai back when I was an undergrad at UAlbany. It was good food that was inexpensive- perfect for cash strapped college students. They used to have a lunch buffet, which my friends and I frequently hit up. I don’t know when they stopped that, or when they got rid of that dining area they used to have.

IMG_20110127_182054


I stopped by after work recently and ordered General Tso chicken with white rice and a large hot and sour soup, which came out to eleven dollars. If you spend more than ten dollars you get a free egg roll, which I got and gave to M. Not bad, and exactly how I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment