Rotating Banner Images

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Veggie Mobile


One of the things I wanted to do while I was up in Troy was to check out the Veggie Mobile. According to their schedule, they wouldn't stop in Troy until the afternoon, allowing us to sleep in and get some things done. We drove over to the Kennedy Towers and the familiar green truck was parked in front of the building.


I oohed and aahed as I walked up the steps into the truck. I looked at the chalkboard sign which listed the prices of the fruits and vegetables. And I also realized that I wouldn't be able to buy much, since we weren't planning on heading back to the apartment until the evening. But the strawberries I couldn't pass up. At 2.25, it was slightly more expensive than what I've been buying at the store... but then again, I guess it would be worth it if the store comes to you instead of the other way around.


When we got back, M sliced about half of the strawberries and tossed with just a bit of sugar. Definitely hit the spot.

1 comment:

phairhead said...

you cut yr hair :D very cute

Post a Comment