Rotating Banner Images

Friday, December 17, 2010

Project Food Blog Winner Announced Today!

Out of two thousand contestants (was it really that many?), there are three that remain:

No Recipes

Oh She Glows

Tiny Urban Kitchen

I’ve been keeping mum about who I’ve been voting for, but now that voting is closed, I can say who I’d like to see win – Tiny Urban Kitchen. How can you not root for someone who built the city of Boston out of vegetables?!?

This isn’t to say I don’t like the other two bloggers. I’ve been following No Recipes for a while now, and I discovered Oh She Glows because of the contest. I just found that out of the three, I was more impressed by Jennifer Che’s (TUK) entries.

She was interviewed the other day on WBUR about the contest and her edible version of Boston. The link to the interview can be found here.

According to the @foodbuzz Twitter account, the winner will be announced today at 11:30 AM PST (2:30 for us east coasters). If you want to follow on Twitter, #pfb2010.

UPDATE: She won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment