Rotating Banner Images

Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Challenge

I've been talking the talk, but no results.

This was going to be the year.

The year I got back into writing,  blogging, having some sort of presence on the webs that wasn't Twitter or Instagram. I have all these ideas on posts, places I've been to, foods eaten that need to be told to the world.

Romantic, grandiose ideations.

And still nothing.

Well here's the thing now. I've been on this betterment of self... improving the flawed me and evolving into something less flawed. Someone with follow through. Resolve to do what I say... and say what I do.

yadda, yadda, yadda...

A new month will be upon us in a week. And   the plan is to start writing again. How much, I cannot say, but it'll be something.

Hopefully you'll be around to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment