Rotating Banner Images

Saturday, November 09, 2019

Hello





I've noticed on Instagram there are people who put in their bios that they’re bloggers. No additional site where they write, just on there. Posting photos with a short blurb.

And it kind of annoyed me. Because back in the day I used to be a blogger. Hell, I still have one. I don’t use it often, but it’s here. And at one time way back when… I enjoyed it.

Then life got in the way, as it has a knack of doing. Work, school, family, technology – take your pick – each played its role in making this page go silent. Sure, I’d have fits and spurts of posting. I suppose this could be one of them. But in the end it would get pushed to the back and forgotten.

Do I have a point here? Not really.

Just thought I’d pop in, say hello Write a thing or two. People still visit this blog. Thank you Pinterest. Thank you Google search engine.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment