Rotating Banner Images

Friday, January 30, 2009

Celebratory Dinner


So far, 2009 has been good to M. I don't want to say what exactly happened to him until it is absolutely certain, but let's just say things are going to be much better very soon. To celebrate this new development, we had dinner at Macaroni Grill. The last time we ate there was on our first date. Awwww.

 
  
  
 

If you haven't been to Macaroni Grill recently, they are offering the Chef's Trio. It's a three course dinner (salad, entree, dessert) for $11.99 and up. For the entrees, M and I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and Pasta Milano. The Milano wasn't bad, but I should not have let M talk me into picking a creamy dish. My stomach was not happy after dinner. The smothered chocolate cake was very good, but also very heavy. We ended up swapping desserts and I quickly scarfed down the Italian sorbetto.

Congrats M!

No comments:

Post a Comment