Rotating Banner Images

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You Call That A Side?! Stateline Diner (Mahwah, NJ)


After bowling on Saturday M and I met up with A at the Stateline Diner on Route 17 in Mahwah, NJ. I ordered a Black and Bleu burger deluxe platter, M had a breakfast platter, and A ordered two eggs scrambled with a side of feta.

Look at that feta... it's bigger than her order of eggs! I took a few more comparison photos, and we discovered her side of feta was the same size as my burger, and M's rye toast.

My burger was excellent, but the fries were obviously old and had that chock full of grease look to them. It also came with coleslaw and two pickles, but M ate them before I could get a bite.

 
 

There was so much feta cheese and my friend ended up taking the rest home. It was pretty cheap too, I think it set her back a couple of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment